We start our tour at Esquilino Square and head to Via Veneto. Experience the romance offered by Rome and see all its majesty with its lit piazzas, fountains and architecture. We will head next to the Aureliane Wall and the Margherita Palace, which houses the US Embassy. We will also see the Barberini Square and the famed Fountain of Triton.
We will drive down the Via Quattro Fontane to Quirinale Square and the Presidential Palace. We will stop at the Trevi Fountain, the biggest and one of the most celebrated fountains in Rome. We will also pass through the Piazza Venezia and its monument dedicated to King Vittorio Emanuele and down the Street of the Imperial Forums, making our way to the Coliseum, the symbol of Rome. Among the other sites are the Arch of Constantine, the Circus Maximus, Theater of Marcellus and the Synagogue.
See Tiberina Island, and visit the Piazza Navona and discover the mystical Four Rivers Fountain. The next stop will be at Castle Sant'Angelo in Conciliazione Street. We will also see Vatican City at night, the location of St. Peter's Basilica, the largest in the world.
See these world-famous monuments from inside a comfortable coach bus just before dinner at a selected restaurant complimented by local wine. The mood is set by folk musicians singing the sweetest Italian songs, making this an unforgettable evening.
- Italian meal and local wine
- Transportation in an air-conditioned deluxe coach
- Services of a tour guide
- Drop-off at hotels or in the immediate vicinity
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- December 24 and 31
- Accompanied children under 2 are carried free of charge.
- View hotel pick-up schedule. Pick-up times are approximate and may change depending on the traffic situation. Pick ups are made with a variety of vehicles. Please note that you may have to change coaches.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Booked with City Discovery this trip, would throughly recommend booking this trip our tour guide was fantastic,we met alot of nice people on the trip& the traditional Italian meal including Piano pla
ANTHONY B., United Kingdom
- Rome City Tours & Sightseeing
- Rome Night Tours
- Night Tours in Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights