Florence Full Day Trip from Rome
- Discover the city known as the "Cradle of the Renaissance"
- Visit the beautiful Piazzale Michelangelo and enjoy a panoramic view of Florence
- See the famous statue of David at the Academy Gallery
- Admire Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery, the Domo Square and more
Type: Tours from Rome
Departs From: Rome
Meeting Point: Pick up from Rome City Center hotels
Duration: 13 hours
Available: Tuesday Thursday Saturday at 07:10 or daily except Monday at 07:25
Product Code: 281
You will be picked-up from your hotel between 06:15 and 06:30. Meet your friendly assistant at 06:45 at the Tiburtina Railway Station where you'll be given your train ticket and other necessary information. The train departs at 07:45 and will reach Florence after 90 minutes.
Upon arrival at the Railway Station in Florence, you'll have the option to go on a city tour which will include famous attractions including the Piazzale Michelangelo, which offers a spectacular panoramic view of Florence, the Academy Gallery, where the original "David" stands, the Domo Square, the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower, and Santa Maria's del Fiore Cathedral.
Spend the remaining time discovering the city at your leisure. The train departs at 18:25 and arrives in Rome at 19:55 where services will end.
- Hotel pick-up
- Round trip transportation by high-speed train
- Guided visit in Florence, depending on option selected
- Entrance fees to the Academy Museum, depending on option selected
- Lunch, depending on option selected
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Departure schedule may vary depending on season.
- No shorts, no sleeveless outfits permitted in the Cathedral.
Click on the season date to view price
Option Ticket + City Tour + Lunch
Price per adult $199.07
Price per child $132.72
Departs Tuesday Thursday Saturday at 07:10
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 7 and below.