You will be picked-up from your hotel between 06:30 and 06:45. Meet your friendly assistant at 07:15 at the Tiburtina Railway Station where you'll be given your train ticket and other necessary information. The train departs at 07:45 and will reach Florence after 90 minutes.
Upon arrival at the Railway Station in Florence, you'll have the option to go on a city tour which will include famous attractions including the Piazzale Michelangelo, which offers a spectacular panoramic view of Florence, the Academy Gallery, where the original "David" stands, the Domo Square, the Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower, and Santa Maria's del Fiore Cathedral.
Spend the remaining time discovering the city at your leisure. The train departs at 18:25 and arrives in Rome at 19:55 where services will end.
- Hotel pick-up
- Round trip transportation by high-speed train
- Guided visit in Florence, depending on option selected
- Entrance fees to the Academy Museum, depending on option selected
- Lunch, depending on option selected
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Departure schedule may vary depending on season.
- No shorts, no sleeveless outfits permitted in the Cathedral.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.