We will take the Austostrada de Sole, a major Italian highway and we will cross some of the most beautiful Italian regions including Lazio, Umbria and Toscana.
Once we arrive in Florence, we shall tour the city and visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with its famous dome and Gothic façade. Close to its entrance is the crypt where the tomb of the famous architect Brunelleschi is located. Adjacent to the cathedral is Giotto's Campanile, a free standing bell tower that is part of the complex that makes up the Florence Cathedral and one of the showpieces of Florentine Gothic architecture.
We will visit the Academy and view Michelangelo's famous sculpture David before heading to Piazza della Signoria, the focal point of the origin and history of the Florentine Republic and remains to be the political hub of the city. This visit will be followed by lunch in a typical Florentine restaurant.
You will have some free time at the Piazza Santa Croce then we will drive to Piazzale Michelangelo, a magnificent square with a breathtaking view of Florence, built as a tribute to the celebrated artist Michelangelo and contains copies of his most famous masterpieces in the middle of the square.
Departure for Rome at approx. 17:00 - arrival at approx 21:00.
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Giotto's Campanille
- Accademia dell'Arte del Disegno
- Piazza della Signoria
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation in a deluxe coach with air-conditioning
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Assistance of qualified personnel
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Accompanied children under 2 are carried free of charge.
- Departure schedule vary depending on season.
- No shorts, no sleeveless outfits permitted in the Cathedral
- View hotel pick-up schedule. Pick-up times are approximate and may change depending on the traffic situation. Pick ups are made with a variety of vehicles. Please note that you may have to change coaches.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Rome Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Tours from Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights