This once-in-a-lifetime experience is enriched with the most important historical and up-to-date information on Rome. Enjoy the enchanting anecdotes, discover the hidden treasures and be entertained with the great legacy of legends and stories that seem to resonate throughout the city.
Listen to Rome's history peppered with tales about the structure of Roman society, their beliefs and their social and political life. Discover how the Romans managed to create and control such a vast territory and how that empire declined. Route - Via dei Cerchi - Via di S. Gregorio - Via dei Fori Imperiali - Via S. Pietro in carcere - Piazza del Campidoglio - Via del teatro Marcello - Via Petroselli - Piazza Bocca della verita' - Piazza Anastasia
- Circo Massimo
- Arch of Constantine
- Roman Forum
- Traian column
- Palatino Hills
- Santa Maria's Church and its Bocca della Verità wall sculpture
- A breathtaking panoramic view over Rome were you will without a doubt feel the magnificence of the Roman civilization and more!
- Segway rental
- English speaking tour leader
- Orientation session
- Audio guide
- Helmet (optional)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Monuments and museums visits
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Child Policy: The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone, but if your child is younger than 16 years of age, he/she will have to be a minimum of 140 cm (4.6 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those pregnant women and those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance and complete use of their left hand.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- The tour goes on rain or shine.
- Tour will be operated with a maximum of 10 participants and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- The regular tour is conducted in English only. Private tours in Spanish, German, Portuguese and French are available upon request and at an additional cost. Please inquire. Foreign language tours are subject to guide availability and may not be guaranteed.Cancellation / Booking Modification Policy
- Cancellations or changes of date received 8 days or more prior to departure will incur 5% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes of date received 7 to 4 days prior to departure will incur 30% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes of date received within 3 days prior to departure or no-show: No refund.