This once-in-a-lifetime experience is enriched with the most important historical and up-to-date information on Rome. Enjoy the enchanting anecdotes, discover the hidden treasures and be entertained with the great legacy of legends and stories that seem to resonate throughout the city.
Listen to Rome's history peppered with tales about the structure of Roman society, their beliefs and their social and political life. Discover how the Romans managed to create and control such a vast territory and how that empire declined. Route - Via dei Cerchi - Via di S. Gregorio - Via dei Fori Imperiali - Via S. Pietro in carcere - Piazza del Campidoglio - Via del teatro Marcello - Via Petroselli - Piazza Bocca della verita' - Piazza Anastasia
- Circo Massimo
- Arch of Constantine
- Roman Forum
- Traian column
- Imperial Forums
- Aventine Hill and Gardens
- Maltese Knights Square
- Capitoline Hill
- Santa Maria's Church and its Bocca della Verità wall sculpture
- A breathtaking panoramic view over Rome were you will without a doubt feel the magnificence of the Roman civilization and more!
- Segway rental
- English speaking tour leader
- Orientation session
- Audio guide
- Helmet (optional)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Monuments and museums visits
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Child Policy: The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4.75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- The Segway is not appropriate for pregnant women and those weighing under 40 kilos (90 pounds) or over 265 pounds (120 kilos).
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance and complete use of their left hand.
- It is highly recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- The tour goes on rain or shine. However, in case of heavy rain, the segway tour might be replaced by a walking tour.
- Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given.
- The regular tour is conducted in English only. Private tours in German, Italian and Spanish are available upon request and at an additional cost. Foreign language tours are subject to guide availability and may not be guaranteed. Please inquire.
- This tour operates as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 12 guests.Booking Modification Policy
- Cancellations or changes of date received 8 days or more prior to departure will incur 5% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes of date received 7 to 4 days prior to departure will incur 30% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes of date received within 3 days prior to departure or no-show: No refund.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 30% Cancellation Fee (70% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.