If you really want to walk right inside the Vatican Museums without holding in line, this is the tour for you, with this exclusive, no-wait access entrance, you can just enter the Vatican Museums with your expert guide and admire the world's most extensive private collections of art. This No-wait access option allows you to skip even the priority lines, that are long and avoid between 2 and 3 hours of queue.
Before the entrance to the Vatican Museum the guide will give your personal headset, meaning you won't miss a thing! The tours are always done in small groups that will never exceed 20 people in total and so your articulate, English-speaking Vatican Tour guide can personally cater to you and make your visit to Vatican City a special and unforgettable experience.
Their wit and knowledge make the labyrinth of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, a cinch to visit.
Stroll the Vatican Museums, which houses over 2000 rooms and 9 miles of the most extensive collection of art in the world. Walk in the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. Wander through Raphael's Rooms, marveling at the interconnecting galleries that showcase the artistic genius of Raphael, and then enter Michelangelo's famous Creation of Adam with your own eyes as you explore the Sistine Chapel.
After taking in the Vatican Museums, be humbled by the imposing beauty of Saint Peter's Basilica, where you will encounter another of Michelangelo's masterpieces, La Pietà. For a fascinating finish, you will stop to admire the magnificent Saint Peter's Square and spot the balcony from which the Pope delivers his public addresses.
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Raphael's Rooms
- St. Peter's Basilica
- St. Peter's Square
- No Wait Access and Skip the Line entrance into the Vatican Museums
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets to facilitate hearing the guide
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please inquire for private tours in German and French.
- Tours are conducted in groups no larger than 20 people.
- There will be no charge for children under 6 years of age and reservation is not required. Please provide proof of age.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code.
- The service ends at St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended. We are unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or impairments requiring special assistance and customers with strollers or baby carriages on this tour. A private tour is recommended for wheelchair users.
- On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks. Any such items must be checked into the free luggage storage area. The group will not be able to wait for those who need to check their baggage. Dress Code
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee