If you want immediate access to the Vatican Museums, this tour is for you. With this exclusive access, you can enter the Vatican Museums with your expert guide and admire the world's most extensive private collections of art without the standard line waiting. This no-wait access option allows you to skip the priority lines and helps avoid 2 to 3 hours of waiting.
Before the tour begins, your guide will provide you with a personal headset so you don't miss a thing during the tour. These tours will never exceed more than 20 people so you will have a more intimate, small group tour. Your articulate, English-speaking Vatican Tour guide can personally cater to your needs and make your visit to Vatican City unforgettable.
Stroll the Vatican Museums, which houses over 2000 rooms and 9 miles of the most extensive collection of art in the world. Walk in the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. Wander through Raphael's Rooms, marveling at the interconnecting galleries that showcase the artistic genius of Raphael, and then enter Michelangelo's famous Creation of Adam with your own eyes as you explore the Sistine Chapel. Admire the labyrinth of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world.
After taking in the Vatican Museums, be humbled by the imposing beauty of Saint Peter's Basilica, where you will encounter another of Michelangelo's masterpieces, La Pietà. For a fascinating finish, stop to admire the magnificent Saint Peter's Square and spot the balcony from which the Pope delivers his public addresses.
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Raphael's Rooms
- St. Peter's Basilica
- St. Peter's Square
- No-Wait Access and Skip-the-Line entrance into the Vatican Museums
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets during guided tour
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please inquire for private tours in German and French.
- Tours are conducted in groups no larger than 20 people.
- There will be no charge for children under 6 years of age and reservation is not required. Please provide proof of age.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code.
- The service ends at St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended. We are unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or impairments requiring special assistance and customers with strollers or baby carriages on this tour. A private tour is recommended for wheelchair users.
- On Wednesdays, the morning tours may be cancelled and no access permitted at St. Peter's Basilica & Square due to Papal Audience.
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual's responsibility to arrive at the tour departure point.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks. Any such items must be checked into the free luggage storage area. The group will not be able to wait for those who need to check their baggage. Dress Code
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Low cut, sleeveless tops or shorts are not permitted for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.