Stroll the Vatican Museums, which houses over 2000 rooms and 9 miles of the most extensive collection of art in the world. Brilliantly decorated and lined with masterpieces, the Museums brim with treasures and history. They will share the stories and secrets contained within the Museum's walls, pleasures originally meant for the exclusive enjoyment of the Pope. Experience Michelangelo's famous Creation of Adam with your own eyes as you explore the Sistine Chapel and wander Raphael's Rooms. After taking in the Museums, be humbled by the imposing beauty of Saint Peter's Basilica, where you will encounter another of Michelangelo's masterpieces, La Pietà. For a fascinating finish, you will stop to admire the magnificent Saint Peter's Square.
As an officially licensed tour operator, Vatican City Tours are authorized by the Vatican to skip waiting in the long line (which can last up to two hours!) to enter the Vatican Museums. The tours are always done in small groups that will never exceed 20 people in total and so your articulate, English-speaking Vatican Tour guide can personally cater to you and make your visit to Vatican City a special and unforgettable experience. Their wit and knowledge make the labyrinth of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, a cinch to visit - and all in a single morning!
Visit all of the most important sights of Vatican City and more with this unique Vatican City Tour.
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Raphael's Rooms
- St. Peter's Basilica
- St. Peter's Square
- No Wait Access and Skip the Line entrance into the Vatican Museums
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets to facilitate hearing the guide
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please inquire for private tours in German and French.
- Tours are conducted in groups no larger than 20 people.
- There will be no charge for children under 6 years of age and reservation is not required. Please provide proof of age.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code.
- The service ends at St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended. We are unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or impairments requiring special assistance and customers with strollers or baby carriages on this tour. A private tour is recommended for wheelchair users.
- On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.