Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- The best rated Vatican Museums tour available online, consistently ranked 5 stars by tour takers
- Authorized by the Vatican for skip-the-line priority entry through an exclusive partner entrance
- Guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 20 guests to maintain quality and an intimate feel
- Visit all of the most important sights of Vatican City - Sistine Chapel, Raphael's Rooms, St. Peter's Basilica, St. Peter's Square and the Vatican Museums
- Expert Vatican Tour guide at your service
- Early access to the Sistine Chapel, before other tour groups arrive
Explore one of world's most fascinating Meccas on the Vatican City Tour. Stroll the Vatican Museums, which houses over 2000 rooms and 9 miles of the most extensive collection of art in the world. Brilliantly decorated and lined with masterpieces, the Museums brim with treasures and history. They will share the stories and secrets contained within the Museum's walls, pleasures originally meant for the exclusive enjoyment of the Pope. Experience Michelangelo's famous Creation of Adam with your own eyes as you explore the Sistine Chapel and wander Raphael's Rooms. After taking in the Museums, be humbled by the imposing beauty of Saint Peter's Basilica, where you will encounter another of Michelangelo's masterpieces, La Pietà. For a fascinating finish, you will stop to admire the magnificent Saint Peter's Square.
As an officially licensed tour operator, Vatican City Tours are authorized by the Vatican to skip waiting in the long line (which can last up to two hours!) to enter the Vatican Museums. The tours are always done in small groups that will never exceed 20 people in total and so your articulate, English-speaking Vatican Tour guide can personally cater to you and make your visit to Vatican City a special and unforgettable experience. Their wit and knowledge make the labyrinth of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, a cinch to visit - and all in a single morning!
Visit all of the most important sights of Vatican City and more with this unique Vatican City Tour.
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Raphael's Rooms
- St. Peter's Basilica
- St. Peter's Square
- Skip the Line entrance into the Vatican Museums
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets to facilitate hearing the guide
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please inquire for private tours in German and French.
- Tours are conducted in groups no larger than 20 people.
- There will be no charge for children under 6 years of age and reservation is not required. Please provide proof of age.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code.
- The service ends at St. Peter's Basilica in St. Peter's Square.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended. We are unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or walking disabilities on our group tour. We recommend they book a private tour.
- On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Rome City Pass & Skip the Line Tickets
- Tours in Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights