Angels and Demons Official Tour - The Path of Illumination
Experience an incredible journey of riddles in the heart of the Eternal City and a secret passage unused for centuries.
Who were the secret Illuminati? What are the hidden secrets of the Altars of Science? Based on the book by Dan Brown, this is the only official Angels and Demons tour.
By joining our Angels and Demons Tour, you will follow the Path of Illumination and understand how to solve the many puzzles and enigmas that await.
Discover the Altars of Science and decode the secret messages hidden in Bernini sculptures and Galileo texts.
Enter the Church of Illumination for a glimpse of "il Passetto," the secret passage connecting the Vatican to the notorious Castel Sant' Angelo.
The treasure-hunt like romp through the Eternal city follows the path of the "Illuminati" visits S. Maria del Popolo church, Piazza del Popolo, St. Peter's Square, S. Maria della Vittoria church, Piazza della Minerva, Piazza Navona, and Castel Sant'Angelo.
Whether you have read the book or not, this tour provides a unique experience that will let you visit the most beautiful piazzas in Rome as well as the unexplored sites where pagan symbolism and Christianity intermix to reveal a disturbing ancient truth.
- Admission into Castel Sant'Angelo
- Map of the Illuminati
- Coffee break
- English speaking tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- All guests need to make their own way to the departure point at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Tour ends at Castel Sant' Angelo.
- Entrance into some churches may require a dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended. We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on this tour.
- Infants up to 3 years old travel for free and do not require a reservation.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Had a great tour with Roberto. He was witty, interesting, informative and made it an adventure. If you were fascinated by the book and film this is a definite must do.e Our guide was the best."
Brad H., Australia
- Rome City Tours & Sightseeing
- Rome Segway & Walking Tours
- Tours in Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights