Vatican Museums After Sunset for Small Groups
- Authorized by the Vatican for skip-the-line priority entry through an exclusive partner entrance
- Special access to the Vatican Museums after public closing time
- Guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 15 guests to maintain quality and an intimate feel
Experience the Sistine Chapel in the intimacy of the evening accompanied by an expert guide with perfect English. Our guests will also be able to admire the Upper Galleries of the Vatican Museums including the Gallery of the Tapestries and Candelabra, as well as the Hall of the Maps, the Octagonal Court, and Raphael's Rooms.
- Tour as per description
- After-hours entrance into the Museums, after public closing time
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets to hear your guide better
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children 5 and under tour for free and do not need a reservation.
- This service ends at the Vatican Museums around 10:00 PM.
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
- We are unable to accommodate customers with wheelchairs or walking disabilities.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour without a flash; however, photography is prohibited in the Sistine Chapel.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 15 guests.
- Booking modifications made within 72 hours of tour date will be charged an amendment fee.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Rome Night Tours
- Night Tours in the Vatican
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights