Baroque Rome Segway Tour
The Baroque Segway Tour will allow you to discover the city of Rome and admire its monuments and wonderful places in the afternoon. We'll glide from the Forum of Traiano through Venice Square proceeding after to the famous Navona Square. Here, we'll visit the Temple of Adrian and the Pantheon, continuing our journey through an alley full with historical buildings until we reach the well known Spanish Steps. The final destination of this memorable tour will be the extraordinary and famous Trevi Fountain. Make sure to bring your camera and plenty of film for this unforgettable trip! Our experienced tour Leader will take care of you throughout the tour as he shares entertaining information about the history and culture of Rome using a video-audio-guide system, making sure you will have a lot of fun. This tour is limited to small groups, so we guarantee an intimate and unique experience.
- Segway rental
- Services of a tour leader
- Audio-video guide system
- Orientation session
- Poncho (in case of rain)
- Monuments and museums admission
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Be informed that there are no private restrooms in our office and on the tour route.
- The use of Segway is not recommended for pregnant women.
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"We enjoyed not only the informative part of the tour, but also driving Segas. If you never drive it please don't worry, it takes just a few minutes to train and manage it. "
Inna S., Russian Federation
- Rome Segway & Walking Tours
- Day Tours in Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights