Pre-Cruise / Post-Cruise Rome Panoramic Half Day Tour
"To the glory that was Greece. And the grandeur that was Rome."
- Edgar Allan Poe
For centuries, Rome has continued to arouse the curiosity of artists, writers and travelers alike with the rich culture and history it offers. It is one of the major tourist destinations in the world, with more and more tourists wanting to visit famous attractions in the city such as the Colosseum and Saint Peter's Square.
You will be picked up at the Civitavecchia Port or Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport and then it's off to visit the major highlights of the city: the Vatican - Saint Peter's Square, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Circus Maximus, The Mouth of Truth, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon.
After 3 hours of driving around Rome, you will be dropped back off at the airport or at the port to continue on with your cruise.
- English-speaking driver
- Car at disposal for 3 hours
- Pick-up from Rome FCO Airport or Rome Hotel
- Drop-off at Civitavecchia Port
- Pick-up from Civitavecchia Port
- Drop-off at Rome FCO Airport or Rome Hotel
- Authorized tour guide
- Entrance tickets/admission fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Authorized guide available upon request at an additional charge. Please inquire.
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome City Tours & Sightseeing
- Tours in Rome
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms - Private Tour
- Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms
- Pompeii + Amalfi Coast Day Tour for Small Groups
- Skip the Line - Ancient Rome + Vatican
- Florence and Venice - 5 Days / 4 Nights