Go on a full visit of the Ancient area of the Eternal city including visits to three world famous symbols of Ancient Rome: the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum.
The tour starts at the Arch of Constantine, the largest and one of the best preserved triumphal arches in Rome. From here, our guide will take us inside the Colosseum (skip the line entrance ticket), the most famous monument in the world and a main symbol of Rome. Our guide will explain the cruel events that took place there and answer any questions.
After exiting the Colosseum, we will visit its surrounding monuments like and the Palatine Hill with the Roman Forum Archeological Area (skip the line entrance ticket) undoubtedly the most important and attractive one in the world, thanks to unique historical, monumental, archaeological values, as well as for its sublime beauty. Views from the Palatine over the Forums or the Circus Maximus would already be worth a trip to Italy!
We will also discover the House of the Vestals, the various Temples, the Senate House, the Capitol Palace the Sacred Way and the Triumph Arches. The tour ends inside the Roman Forum.
- Hotel pick-up (if option is selected)
- English-speaking guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Modern headsets for a comfortable and relaxing tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.