House of Skulls - Monsopiad Cultural Village Private Tour
The Kadazan Dusun tribe is one of Sabah's largest ethnic populations. They mainly live as farmers. Being fearless and masters of head hunting, one man stood amongst them, Monsopiad. His legend lives and his descendants have restored the tribal house and displayed his trophies (hunted skulls).
Listen to the narrator and allow the story to bring you back to the time why head hunting was necessary and the reasons behind it. Cultural dances and handicraft making are some of the activities you'll see during the tour. Get the opportunity to learn the tribal dances, music and past-time activities such as blow-piping.
- Cultural tour
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-ups are for city center hotels only. For pick-ups outside the city center, additional fees will apply.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.