Welcome to this mecca of beauty, Saint-Petersburg, the imperial city of golden spires, golden domes, pastel palaces and picturesque canals. With its arrow straight avenues, leafy parks and lovely architecture, Petersburg is as staggeringly impressive as New York or Paris.
Get to see all of Saint-Petersburg's most famous sights from the comfort of a car or mini van and with a knowledgeable and experienced guide. You'll see the Winter Palace, Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, the Admiralty, Palace Square, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Naval Museum, St. Petersburg University, the Menshikov Palace, the Fine Arts Academy, the Bronze Horseman, Alexandrinsky Theatre, Smolny Cathedral, the monument to Catherine the Great, Fine Arts Square, the State Russian Museum, the Church of Resurrection on Spilled Blood as well as numerous canals and rivers and the beautiful bridges across them. Your guide will tell you the story of the city, the events that have left their scars on its face, its optimistic and dramatic plans for the future, together with anecdotes about its strange, friendly and colorful inhabitants, and answer any questions you might have about this fascinating city.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Assistance of an English-speaking local guide
- Meals and drinks
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- German and French-speaking guides are available upon request, with no extra cost.
- Requests for Italian and Spanish guides are available with additional charge.
- Infants up to 2 years old may take the tour free of charge if they have a baby seat with them.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.