Unlock the secrets of the world wonder - the Amber Room on a half-day tour to the magnificent baroque - style Palace of Catherine the Great in the town of Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo). Feel the spirit of the eras of the powerful empresses - Elizabeth and Catherine walking though the gilded amphelade of the numerous ballrooms and imperial halls, amazing with the luxury of their decoration. All Russian monarchs lived, worked, granted audiences, arranged diplomatic receptions for foreign ambassadors, gala balls and masquerades in the gorgeous halls of the palace.
The Catherine Palace enchants and delights everyone. Its azure facades amaze by grandiose sizes, they reflect the unique feature of the Russian national character - emotionality of perception. Both in the winter gray daylight and in the rays of infrequent Petersburg sun, the palace walls, full of expression and internal tension, as though emanate vivacious energy, charging the surroundings with it.
The Park surrounding the palace is a wonderful work of the Russian gardening art from the 18th and 19th centuries, combining the masterpieces of architecture with the nature beauty.
The Tour to Pushkin may be combined with the Tour to Pavlovsk - this Imperial Estate was the residence of Emperor Paul I.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Assistance of an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- German and French-speaking guides are available upon request, with no extra cost.
- Requests for Italian and Spanish guides are available with additional charge.
- Infants up to 2 years old may take the tour free of charge if they have a baby seat with them.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.