Take the City Tour of Saint Petersburg - a complete tour of Saint Petersburg's most famous sights from the comfort of a car or mini van and with a knowledgeable and experienced guide. During the comprehensive tour you will see all the main highlights of St. Petersburg as well as one of the best museums of your choice: the Hermitage Museum or the Russian Museum. There will be several stops made along the way to give you the chance of viewing the sights at close quarters. This is an excellent introduction to St. Petersburg, the second largest and the most beautiful city in Russia.
Visit the Hermitage Museum, Russia's best gallery of world art, one of the most prominent art museums in the world and definitely the main tourist attraction of St. Petersburg. It has about 2.7 million exhibits and displays a full range of world art from Ancient Egypt to early 20th century Europe. It includes works by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, unique collections of Rembrandt, Rubens and other French Impressionists. The collection is huge and very exciting. It had been calculated that if you decide to spend only one minute in front of each exhibit, you will have to stay in the Hermitage for 11 years, but on this tour you will have an opportunity to see all the great masterpieces of the world's art at a glance within a few hours along with the commentary of a knowledgeable expert-guide.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by car or mini van
- Assistance of an English-speaking local guide
- Entrance to Peter and Paul fortress and the Hermitage Museum
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- German and French-speaking guides are available upon request, with no extra cost.
- Requests for Italian and Spanish guides are available with additional charge.
- Drop-off is available upon request but will incur a supplementary charge. Please inform us upon booking.
- Infants up to 2 years old may take the tour free of charge if they have a baby seat with them.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.