St. Petersburg Private Segway Tour
Your group will have your own private guide and choose the route you want to take to explore St. Petersburg.
Some of the places you might want to include in your route are:
- Neva embankment
- Blagoveschchensky Bridge
- The General Staff Building
- The Admiralty
- The Bronze Horseman
- The English Embankment
- The Palace Embankment
- Atlantes on the Millionnaya Street
- The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square and Alexander Column
- State Academic Chapel
- Moyka river embankment, Alexander Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment
- Church of the Savior on Blood
- Arts Square, Russian Museum
- Italian Bridge
- Kazan Cathedral
- Bank Bridge, Griboyedov Canal Quay
- Mariinsky Palace
- St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Instructions for riding a segway
- Safety equipment (i.e. helmet)
- Segway rental
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Tour rates are per person, per hour.
- Other languages are available upon request.
- Please indicate the language you wish to take the tour in when you book this tour.
- This tour is only available for participants above 7 years old.
- Participants must be between 30 and 145 kilos to ride a segway.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.