Salt Lake City Connect Pass
The Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass is an all-in-one ticket that allows you to be your own personal tour guide of everything Salt Lake has to offer — just take your pass and go to 13 of Salt Lake's best attractions!
- Admission to 13 of Salt Lake's best attractions
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
With the Connect Pass you'll receive tremendous savings of 45%-80% off regular admission prices. It's an easy way to save on your vacation fun. You may visit as many attractions as you like while the Connect Pass is active, but you are limited to only one (1) visitation at each participating attraction.
- Clark Planetarium - Includes One Dome Theatre admission and One IMAX documentary admission. (Not valid for any 'Hollywood' film.)
- Discovery Gateway
- The Leonardo at Library Square
- The Lion House Pantry Restaurant - Includes one Pioneer Meal.
- Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
- Red Butte Garden
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort - Includes one Scenic Foot Passenger Tram Ride.
- Thanksgiving Point - Includes one admission to Gardens and Museum of Ancient Life
- This Is The Place Heritage Park - Includes one admission (excluding Haunted Village)
- Tracy Aviary
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts
- Utah Olympic Park - Includes one guided tour.
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- The Connect Pass is activated the first time you use it and remains active for the number of consecutive days purchased. The 365-day pass remains active for an entire year, however, if you do not use/activate any Connect Pass within the calendar year it was purchased, it will expire.
- Each person must have their own Connect Pass card in order to visit participating attractions.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.