The streets of Central Salvador take tourists back to the beginnings of Brazil. Our tour begins at the Barra Lighthouse. We will then pass the Teatro Castro Alves, Forte de São Pedro and Praça Castro Alves on route to the Historical Center (Pelourinho).
More than a thousand homes, churches and monuments built since the 16th century help make up the greatest collection of Baroque architectural heritage in Latin America.
- Barra Lighthouse
- Teatro Castro Alves
- Forte de Sao Pedro
- Praca Castro Alves
- Historical Center
- Roundtrip transfers View Hotel List
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Tour will depart within 1 hour of check-in time.
- Children 2 years old and younger are free of charge.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.