Traveling directly from Salzburg to Hallstatt, the route will take you past Gosau, Russbach and Abtenau. Enjoy great views of Dachstein as you pass by Gosau. Due to the extraordinary beauty of Hallstatt's landscape, it was declared a World Heritage Site in 1997 by UNESCO. Let the unique charm of this historic town bewitch you. Take this opportunity to visit the famous Beinhaus (Charnel House) with its painted skulls.
After some time in Hallstatt, you will continue to Bad Ischl which still has remnants of Emperor Franz Josef's imperial court during the time when it was used as a summer home. In the afternoon you will travel to St. Wolfgang where you will visit Michael Pacher's gothic-winged altar. Afterwards you will board a boat to St. Gilgen, the birthplace of Mozart's mother. During the return journey to Salzburg, you will pass by Fuschl and Hof.
- Wonderful Views of Dachstein
- Bad Ischl
- St. Wolfgang
- St. Gilgen
- Multilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up within Salzburg
- Boat cruise ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- *Clients with City-Discovery vouchers can avail of a special bus ticket (valued at 3.2 EUR - 5.2 EUR) valid on the day of tour on all city bus lines (1 to 28) within the Salzburg city limits (Zone S).
- This tour is subject to cancellation between December and March depending on weather conditions.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"If you do one trip out of Salzburg do this one. Breathtaking scenery,quaint towns, enjoyably cruise on the lake. Our guide Harald was passionate and interesting. He made it fun. If you are in to photos this is the onefor you. We were lucky on the day we went as there were only three of us. Tour lasted about 8.5 hours. Loved it , one of the best we have ever done."
Roger V., Australia