Explore the city of Salzburg and visit the reopened Mozart Residence. Over the centuries, the Prince Archbishops represented the worldly and clerical power in their own independent principality.
Many impressive monuments still stand witness to their reign. Renowned architects and artists worked throughout the centuries to create architectural jewels. Since the 18th century until today, you can hear the sound of Mozart's Magic Flute and other famous compositions between those historic walls. Get an insight into the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque aspects of the city as Mozart saw it.
After the bus tour, you will visit the newly reopened Mozart Residence, on Makart Square where you will have the opportunity to see an informative multi-media show.
- Schloss Mirabell
- Mozart's Birthplace
- Horse's Pond
- Festival Halls
- St. Peter
- Schloss Hellbrunn
- Schloss Frohnburg
- Schloss Leopoldskron
- Mozart's Residence
- Admission to the Mozart Residence
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Salzburg (View Pick-up List)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All tour programs, routes and durations of sightseeing tours are subject to change without prior notice.
- There will be a surcharge for extra time exceeding the original program such as alteration of a tour when ordered by the client and delays created by the client (waiting time).
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.