What To Expect
Bus, bike, and boat around the San Francisco Bay! This package gives you the ultimate land and water experience. See the entirety of the city aboard an open-top sightseeing bus and be taken aback by the majestic views of the waterfront, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the notorious Alcatraz Island.
Hop on and off at over 20 stops as much as you please using your 24-hour ticket. Availing this tour gives you a chance to ride a bike over the Golden Gate Bridge to the town of Sausalito or ride down the city on a Big Bus Trolley.
At the end of the tour, you will head back to the city on a ferry while getting a glimpse of the famous Alcatraz prison.
Tour the "City by the Bay" to experience the best views of its distinctive landmarks and to learn more about its fascinating history. Explore San Francisco's famous landmarks, from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Fisherman's Wharf, and experience the diverse culture of the region. See also San Francisco's beautiful parks, stunning architecture, and picturesque views.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Frequency: 15-20 minutes
San Francisco City Loop: Red Route
(Duration: 2 hours, 20 minutes for entire loop)
(1) San Francisco Visitor Center (Mason Street at the corner of Jefferson Street)
(2) Activity Center (Taylor Street at the corner of Beach Street)
(3) Washington Square (Columbus Street at the corner of Union Street)
(4) Embarcadero (Clay Street at the corner of Battery Street)
(5) Union Square South (Geary Street at the corner of Powell Street, opposite Macy's)
(6) Hilton Hotel (Mason Street at the corner of Ellis Street)
(7) Civic Center (Larkin Street outside the Asian Art Museum)
(8) Fulton Street (Fell Street at the corner of Franklin Street)
(9) Alamo Square (Fell Street at the corner of Pierce Street)
(10) Haight-Ashbury (Haight Street at the corner of Shrader Street opposite Cha Cha Cha)
(11) Golden Gate Park (outside the California Academy of Sciences)
(12) Golden Gate Bridge North (Vista Point North, main parking lot)
(13) Palace of Fine Arts (Richardson Avenue at the corner of Francisco Street)
(14) Lombard Street 1 (Lombard Street at the corner of Fillmore Street)
(15) Lombard Street 2 (Lombard Street at the corner of Gough Street, Buena Vista Hotel)
(16) Union Square North (Post Street at the corner of Powell Street, outside the Westin St Francis Hotel)
(17) Chinatown (Grant Street at the corner of Bush Street, outside the Triton Hotel)
(18) Steuart Street (Steuart Street between Mission and Howard, opposite of the Harbor Court Hotel)
(19) Pier 39 (The Embarcadero, outside the entrance to Pier 39)
Sausalito Loop: Green Route
(Duration: 30 minutes for entire loop)
(20) Sausalito start and end stop (Vista Point North)
(21) Horseshoe Bay (Discovery Museum, Cavallo Point Lodge)
(22) Downtown Sausalito (Harbor Shop at Humboldt Avenue)
(23) Bay Hotel
(24) Golden Gate Bridge South (Vista Point South, main parking lot)
Explore the historic and world-famous neighborhood of Chinatown and lay eyes on the grandiose Chinatown gates, the busy marketplace, and the lively mix of historical and modern day culture.
Departs daily from Stop 5 at 10:30, 12:30, and 14:30, ends at Stop 4.
Go on a journey through Little Italy district and visit various sites, including Washington Square Park and St. Peter and Paul Church. This tour will give you a glimpse of the bohemian lifestyle that gave inspiration to many artistically gifted San Franciscans.
Departs daily from Stop 3 at 11:00 and 15:00, ends at Stop 3.
This tour lets you discover this area that was once considered as the haunt of the low and vile. Listen to stories about San Francisco's small beginnings, its boom-town growth because of the California Gold Rush, and the end of the Barbary Coast due to the Red Light Abatement Act. This walking tour will also take you through the present Financial District as well as the Jackson Square Historic District.
Departs from Stop 5 at 12:00 and 16:00, ends at Stop 4.
1-day hop on hop off ticket
All-day bike rental (24 hours from pick-up time)
Tour guide on board the bus (in English only)
Pre-recorded audio commentary (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese)
Three free walking tours (Chinatown, North Beach, Barbary Coast)
Meals and drinks
Tips and gratuities
It is necessary to print the voucher for this tour. Electronic copies presented from a mobile device will not be accepted.
All our card payments are protected by thawte to give you peace of mind.
24, 48 or 72 hours