Booking a private photo expert allows you to select the below carefully planned routes or when your photo guide contacts you directly, to make desired changes where possible according to your interest including architecture and photojournalism.
Discover the architecture, culture and history in San Francisco's Financial, Yerba Buena and Union Square Districts, all on a route designed to optimize the photo opportunities in one of the world's most visually rich cities. This is a perfect tour for people who love architecture, love photographing buildings and cities, and who want to learn the history, past and present, of the magnificent architecture of San Francisco. The tour includes numerous interiors and exteriors of banks, hotels, stores and office buildings, rooftop gardens and parks, plus extensive information about the architects, history and culture of the areas. As you walk, the guide will offer tips and answer questions on taking better photopraphs.
- Expert photographer guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their cameras.
- Routes may be changed based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- Please wear a pair of good walking shoes, and bring a lightweight poncho in case it rains. A small bottle of water & sun hat is recommended for high temperatures.
- A lightweight tripod is recommended for evening sessions.
- Clients who have not booked this activity in conjunction with a hotel are advised to provide contact details.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.