Naturalist Tour at Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco
Our professional naturalist tours of the Aquarium are a terrific way to learn more about one of the world’s great bays and its seemingly infinite variety of life. Enjoy a unique experience with three exhibit areas: Discover the Bay, which teaches the visitor about the adolescent marine life; Under the Bay, where you can walk through two tunnels with over 20,000 marine animals surrounding you from the San Francisco Bay; and Touch the Bay, where you can feel what it's like to touch a bat ray, leopard shark and other land animals.
- Summer: daily from 09:00 to 20:00
- Fall/Spring (September 7 - October 31; March 1-May 28): Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 19:00; Friday to Sunday from 10:00 to 20:00
- Winter (from November 1): Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 18:00; Friday to Sunday from 10:00 to 19:00
Closed on 25 December
- Guided tour by a professional naturalist
- Admission ticket to the aquarium
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Admission ticket to the aquarium must be purchased separately.
- Tours may be scheduled anytime during operating hours. Reservations must be made 3 weeks in advance.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 30 per group.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.