Day 1: Airport - Costa del Sol
You will be welcomed at the airport and transferred to the beautiful beach of Costa Del Sol. You will take a boat ride and explore the Estero de Jaltepeque, a beautiful estuary surrounded by flora and fauna, before you are taken back to the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour
Your second day starts with a city tour of the historical center, where you will visit San Salvador's Cathedral, the National Palace and the National Theater. You will also be able to explore the "Planes de Renderos" Park and "La Puerta del Diablo" (The Devil's Door).
Day 3: Archaeological Route
You will be taken to the Pompeii of America, the archaeological site "Joya de Cerén," which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1993. Later, you will visit the Ruins of San Andres. You will have time for lunch at Santa Ana and scenic tour through the city. Some of the impressive sites in Santa Ana include the Gothic Cathedral and the Santa Ana Theater. You will also visit the Casa Blanca archaeological site and the Tazumal Ruins before your return to the city.
Day 4: Colonial, Volcanoes & Coffee Route
You will visit the Volcanoes National Park, home to Cerro Verde, the Izalco Volcano, Ilamatepec Volcano and the Coatepeque Lake. You will also be able to visit the town of Izalco, the coffee mountains of El Salvador, and the artisan towns of Apaneca, Ataco and Nahuizalco.
Day 5: Transfer Out
Three hours before your flight departs, you will be taken to the Handicraft Market of San Salvador to make the last shopping trip of the voyage. Services will end after you are transferred to the airport of El Salvador. Have a nice trip!
- Hotel Villa Florencia (***)
- Hotel Mirador Plaza (****)
- Hotel Sheraton Presidente (*****)
- Personalized attention for 5 days
- Air-conditioned tourist transportation, video system, microphone and professional driver
- Hotel accommodations at 3* or 4* hotels according to selection
- Breakfast at chosen hotel
- Bilingual guide
- Entrances to tourist sites
- Assistance card for insurance coverage
- Country taxes
- Tourism taxes
- Airline ticket
- Airport taxes (USD 10.00)
- Immigrations or VISA expenses
- Transfers outside of scheduled itinerary
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Additional charges may apply for foreign language tours.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap and sleeping in the same bed.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.