We will start at the Laguna Verde (Green Lagoon) so we can get used to our buggies. Later, passing a number of coffee plantations on the way, we will head to the springs of Santa Teresa, where you can spend some time at the thermal lake.
- Private transportation
- Refreshing drinks
- Country and tourism taxes
- Equipment rental
- Insurance coverage for individuals up to 60 years old
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Additional charges may apply for foreign language tours.
- Guests over 60 years old are subject to additional insurance coverage charge. Please inquire.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
- We recommend you bring swimwear and a towel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.