Santorini Wine Tour
Get to taste more than four different kinds of local wine in each of the wineries visited. Enjoy the local landscape during the stopovers between wineries, and get a closer look at traditional vineyards, learning more about history and wine cultivation- a practice that is over 3500 years old.
At the final winery visited, experience the local flavors of Santorini with an assortment of Cycladic cheese and ham or a light lunch paired with your wine.
- Estate Argyros
- Gavalas Winery or Gaia Wines or Hatzidakis Winery
- Domaine Sigalas
- Assortment of Cycladic cheese
- Roasted eggplant with tomato sauce, cooked onion and garlic, parsley and basil
- Season salad
- Salted codfish marinated in lemon and mint with boiled potatoes
- Traditional spoon dessert from Santorini
- A visit to 3 wineries and traditional vineyards
- Wine tasting (17 different labels)
- Assortment of Cycladic cheeses and hams or light lunch, depending on option selected
- Hotel pick up and drop off services
- Assistance of escort/guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- A traditional salad is available for vegetarians.
- Menu is indicative and may be subject to change.
- Guests from 7 to 16 years old who will not participate in any wine or food tastings can join the group free of charge. Any children joining the group must be the responsibility of their adult companions.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 10 guests.
- Tour takes approximately 4 to 5 hours.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.