Seville is the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. The city is a historical masterpiece full of Islamic monuments, gardens and Flamenco festivals. Enjoy a tour around the city and hop on and off at your convenience.
The splendid Torre del Oro (Tower of Gold) was built by the Almohad dynasty as a watchtower and defensive barrier on the river. Hop off and visit the Puente de San Telmo (bridge of San Telmo), the University of Seville and the Casino de la Exposicion (Casino Exhibition Hall).
The Casino Exhibition displays the work of the Valencian architect Vicente Traver and Thomas, who used elements of Baroque design.
Free tickets for the Church of Salvador and the Torre de los Perdigones are included in your hop on hop off ticket. You may also join guided walking tours on offer through Parque Maria Luisa, Santa Cruz, Macarena and Triana.
Stop 1 - Torre del Oro (Paseo de Colon)
Stop 2 - Plaza de España
Stop 3 - Plaza de América
Stop 4 - Triana: San Jacinto
Stop 5 - Triana: Calle Castilla
Stop 6 - Exposicion Universal (Expo 92)
Stop 7 - Isla Magica
Stop 8 - Macarena
Stop 9 - Torre de los Perdigones
Stop 10 - Alameda de Hercules
Stop 11 - Plaza del Duque
Stop 12 - Plaza de Armas
Loop duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: 20 to 30 minutes
View Route Map
Pre-recorded Spanish, English, French, German, Italian Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish Chinese, Hebrew
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Free tickets for the Church of Salvador and the Torre de los Perdigones
- Free walking tours
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Full mobility facilities available on all tour buses.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.