In Shanghai, there are must-see museums and landmarks. Then there are those special activities and local destinations that you have always wanted to do. No tour itinerary can cover exactly what you want to see in Shanghai, until now.
We can help you create your own personalized day in Shanghai, with one of our staff professionals acting as your guide and interpreter. If you want to visit the Shanghai Museum and the Jade Buddha Temple, we can arrange it. Care for a walking tour of the Bund and a dinner cruise on the Huangpu River, we will make it happen. Always wanted to see the city from atop the Oriental Pearl Tower and tour Yuyuan Garden, they can go on your itinerary.
If you are into shopping, imagine having a personal guide take you where the locals shop, helping you bargain for unbelievable prices on pearls, jewelry, handcrafts, antiques, art, fabrics or clothing. And whether you are shopping or sightseeing, we will suggest the best places to eat in town. You can experience your favorite style Chinese cuisine -- Sichuan, Northern, Shanghai style, Dim Sum -- and taste the true flavors of traditional cooking.
This tour provides you with an English-speaking professional guide for eight hours in one day. Our guide will meet you at your hotel at scheduled departure time. Customer is responsible for additional charges during the day such as taxis, bus fares, subway tickets, admission fees, food, and of course shopping purchases.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Admission tickets
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activities cost
- Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Cantonese guided tours are available at an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Guests will arrange their own transportation. One guide can serve between 1 and 20 guests in a group, as long as all passengers can sit in the same vehicle. If groups wish to visit different places at the same time, they will need more than one guide.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.