Our evening begins by attending a must-see performance by the award winning Shanghai Acrobatics School & Troupe. Witness incredible feats of skill and gracein this world-class acrobatics show.
Afterward, you will travel by coach to catch a magical view of Shanghai at night. We will see Peoples Square, the city lights along the Bund, and the French Concession District.
Finally, we stop at Xin Tian Di, a chic restaurant, pub and boutique area where you can spend time on your own or continue back to your hotel with the group.
The schedule of this tour allows you to take other available tours in the evening (these tours are purchased separately):
- Chinese Massage Experience
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- Shanghai Acrobatics Show
- People Square
- Former French Concession
- Xin Tian Di
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach/mini van
- Professional driver
- Transportation tax, tolls, parking fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Cruise port pick-up for the coach tours
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Not available on
February 2-4, September 12, September 30-October 2
- English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Cantonese
- Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Cantonese guided tours are available at an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Confirm hotel pick-up schedule with local tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- 45 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 16 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 16 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee