Our evening begins by attending a must-see performance by the award winning Shanghai Acrobatics School & Troupe. Witness incredible feats of skill and gracein this world-class acrobatics show.
Afterward, you will travel by coach to catch a magical view of Shanghai at night. We will see Peoples Square, the city lights along the Bund, and the French Concession District.
Finally, we stop at Xin Tian Di, a chic restaurant, pub and boutique area where you can spend time on your own or continue back to your hotel with the group.
The schedule of this tour allows you to take other available tours in the evening (these tours are purchased separately):
- Chinese Massage Experience
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- Shanghai Acrobatics Show
- People Square
- Former French Concession
- Xin Tian Di
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach/mini van
- Professional driver
- Transportation tax, tolls, parking fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Cruise port pick-up for the coach tours
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Not available on
February 2-4, September 12, September 30-October 2
- English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Cantonese
- Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Cantonese guided tours are available at an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Confirm hotel pick-up schedule with local tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.