Type: Day Tours in Sharjah
Departs From: Sharjah
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 5 hours
Available: Wednesday Saturday at 06:50
Product Code: 4108
This tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighbouring emirate of Dubai, also known as the
'Pearl of the Gulf.'
We start with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche and proceed to the largest mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. We then visit the Islamic Civilization Museum. Several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. We drive to Sharjah's 'Old Town.' After a stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa, visit Sharjah Heritage Museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture Before returning, you have time to explore Souk Al Markazi - a treasure trove of carpets, jewelry and handicrafts.
- Hotel pick-up
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Pick up times are not fixed nor final. All departure times are estimates and may vary up to a couple of hours depending on season / hotel location / traffic conditions. Exact pick-up time and location will be advised upon confirmation with the service provider at the destination.
- Tour conducted in luxury coach or (mini-) bus.
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs offered for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions or similar.
- Pick up is available from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Ajman. Please inquire.
- The tour is conducted in the morning. Pick-up time will be advised to you upon booking.
- Pick-up times are subject to slight variations due to different factors (i.e. traffic conditions).
Price per adult $37.34
Price per child $19.54
Departs Wednesday Saturday at 06:50
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.