A representative will pick you up in a 4x4 jeep and drive you towards the north about 170 kilometers on paved road & 7 kilometers on the desert. Arrive Nuweiba to take some photos of the splendid panorama of its port & the Bedouin tribes, also participants can witness the mountain of Saudi Arabia on the other side of Aqaba Gulf.
Once you reach the canyon, you will go down to witness the wonderful natural colors of the rocks behind the main road to an oasis. After lunch, you will be taken back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by 4 x 4 jeep
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.