Drive across the causeway linking Singapore and Malaysia. After immigration formalities, we commence our tour of Johore Bahru with a visit to a handicraft center to observe a batik painting demonstration. This is followed by a visit to Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque before arriving at a local kampong (village). The final stop will be at a Muslim cemetery with a view of the exterior of The Royal Mausoleum before proceeding back to Singapore.
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Guided tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- This tour is not available during public holidays.
- Please check whether a visa is required for entry into Malaysia and ensure that your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity.
- Passengers are required to bring along their departure embarkation card along with the passports. Tour duration depends on traffic conditions and immigration clearance.
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"All though the pick-up was 30 minutes late, and we were transferred to a central tour office for commencement, the tour itself was really interesting. A glimpse into another culture is always worthwhile. As an overview of the Malaysia this was great! "
Frank H., USA
- Singapore Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Tours around Singapore
- Night Out in Chinatown with Dinner
- Jalan Jalan Around Indonesia - 3 Days / 2 Nights - Bintan Discovery
- Jalan Jalan Around Malaysia - 10 Days / 9 Nights - Singapore / Singapore
- Footsteps of Raffles
- Afternoon Till Sunset at Sentosa