City Tour of Singapore
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by Padang, the Cricket Club, the historic Parliament House, the Supreme Court and City Hall.
Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out on this great photo opportunity with the Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a local handicraft center and observe craftsmen at work up-close.
Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanical Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
Our final stop at Little India will charm you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.
- Drive around the Civic District
- Stop at Merlion Park
- Visit Thian Hock Temple
- Visit the National Orchid Temple
- Stop at Little India
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Pick-up and drop-off services from major hotels
- Guided tour of Singapore City
- Services of a licensed English-speaking guide
- Admission fee to the National Orchid Garden
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below two years old are free of charge.
- Foreign language tours have a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and are subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- The tour in German does not include a stop at the local handicraft center.
- *For quick stopovers in Singapore with transfers to/from the airport, trySingapore Stopover - Transfers and City Tour.
- Pick up and drop off are available at all the major city hotels EXCEPT Crown Plaza Changi Airport Hotel and Changi Village.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.