Gain an interesting insight into the memories and lives of both POWs and civilian internees who survived the Japanese Occupation at the Changi Chapel & Museum. The Changi Chapel is a symbolic replica of the original chapel found in the Changi Prison.
Next, proceed to Bright Hill Temple, a famous Chinese ancestral place of worship. Drive past the Johore Battery and view a replicated 15-inch 'Monster Gun', the largest to be installed outside Britain during World War II.
Next stop is for lunch at a local restaurant before your journey northwards to the Kranji War Memorial. Unveiled in 1957, the memorial commemorates over 20,000 men and women who gave their lives for freedom in World War II.
Our final stop is Gardens By The Bay. The park, spanning 101 hectares, is home to over a quarter of a million rare plants.
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Changi Chapel and Museum
- Bright Hill Temple
- Kranji War Memorial
- Gardens By the Bay
- Guided tour
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Drinks during lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees to Gardens by the Bay's Conservatories and OCBC Skywalk
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger (2 adults) minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Singapore Day Trips & Excursions outside the city
- Singapore Theme Parks
- Day Tours in Singapore
- Night Out in Chinatown with Dinner
- Jalan Jalan Around Indonesia - 3 Days / 2 Nights - Bintan Discovery
- Jalan Jalan Around Malaysia - 10 Days / 9 Nights - Singapore / Singapore
- Footsteps of Raffles
- Afternoon Till Sunset at Sentosa