This tour starts from where it all began - at Raffles Landing Site - where Sir Stamford Raffles is believed to have first stepped ashore in 1819, before progressing to an Exhibition that traces the history of the Singapore River.
Next, stop at Raffles Hotel, where hives of activities were held for the high-society in the 1800s. Here, enjoy either an Afternoon Tea Buffet with English/Local delicacies or light refreshments.
Board a bumboat and cruise along the historic Singapore river. Disembark at Clarke Quay, a riverside festival village where you will visit a Pewter Gallery to discover the history of pewter and role of tin in the development of Singapore as a trading port. Be entertained by a demonstration on pewtersmithing.
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Guided tour
- Afternoon tea buffet/light refreshments (depending on option)
- Singapore river cruise
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Raffles Hotel enforces a dress code policy. No bermudas, shorts, sandals without socks and slippers for men. No bermudas, shorts slippers, clogs and slip-ons for women.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"our guide was very helpful and knowledgable the tour was very interesting and I would recommended it to anyone the high tea at Raffles was fabulous the trip down the Singapore was great and very interested"
Carolyn F., Australia