Move your senses with the sights and sounds of a wet market and watch how locals hunt for the freshest bargain. It's no mystery why the term "wet" as stall owners use water in the market to wash floors, to keep fruits and vegetables fresh, and to keep fish and shellfish alive. Check out local favourites like century egg, black chicken and wide array of spices.
Next adjourn to Singapore's largest food center, Chinatown Complex, for a leisurely breakfast. Your day is not complete without visiting a traditional and heritage shop for a supple of herbs, tonic and even pastries for a family tea time.
End your tour on a sweet note with a sampling of local desserts
- Hotel pick-up for city hotels View Hotel Pick-up List
- Guided walking tour
- Food sampling
- Hotel drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below two years old are free of charge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and are subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.