Discover Singapore from the top of Asia's most iconic architectural and engineering marvel - the Singapore Flyer.
Standing at a stunning 165m, the Flyer is the same height as a 42-storey building, a full 30 meters taller than the London Eye. You'll be treated to a panoramic view of Singapore's landmarks like Collyer Quay, Raffles Place, The Fullerton Singapore, Esplanade - Theatres On The Bay, Merlion Park. Empress Place, Singapore River, Padang, Fort Canning Park and Floating Stadium. The view not only captures Marina Bay's skyline but also glimpses of neighboring Malaysia and Indonesia.
Singapore Flyer has also introduced their newest attraction, the Journey of Dreams Interactive gallery. Through the use of interactive multimedia and intimate storytelling format told via the lens of Singapore Flyer, it aims to give visitors a better understanding and appreciation of the Singapore Story and the iconic Singapore Flyer.
Witness and be inspired by the phenomenal growth and progress that Singapore has achieved, from a humble fishing village to a cosmopolitan city, as you take in key monuments and architecture along the 30 minutes flight.
- Singapore Flyer Ticket
- Goods and Services Tax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation between Chinatown Visitor Centre and Singapore Flyer
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Not Available On
- Formula One Season (dates vary annually)
- Christmas, December 24 to 25
- New Year's Eve, December 31
- Chingay Parade during Chinese New Year (dates vary annually)
- National Parade Day, August 9
- Fireworks Festival
- Tickets must be claimed at the Chinatown Visitor Centre before proceeding to the Singapore Flyer.
- Guests must be at the Singapore Flyer at least 20 minutes before actual flight time.
- Tour may not operate under adverse weather condition.
- Passengers will be required to check-in large items and any objects that could affect the safety of the ride at the Baggage Counter.
- Singapore Flyer is equipped with wheelchair-friendly facilities.
- There are available parking lots at the Singapore Flyer, up to 280 parking lots for motor vehicles and 33 lots for tour buses.
- The Singapore Flyer takes off every 30 minutes starting 09:00 to 22:30.