Toast Asia's most iconic architectural structure in the most decadent fashion. Prepare to get the deluxe treatment as you experience the Singapore Flyer complete with express boarding and Moet & Chandon Champagne.
Standing at a stunning 165m, the Flyer is the same height as a 42-storey building, a full 30 meters taller than the London Eye. You'll be treated to a panoramic view of Singapore's landmarks like Collyer Quay, Raffles Place, The Fullerton Singapore, Esplanade - Theatres On The Bay, Merlion Park. Empress Place, Singapore River, Padang, Fort Canning Park and Floating Stadium. The view not only captures Marina Bay's skyline but also glimpses of neighboring Malaysia and Indonesia.
Witness and be inspired by the phenomenal growth and progress that Singapore has achieved, from a humble fishing village to a cosmopolitan city, as you take in key monuments and architecture along the 30 minutes flight.
Not Available On
- Formula One Season
- Christmas, December 24 to 25
- New Year's Eve, December 31
- Chingay Parade during Chinese New Year
- National Parade Day, August 9
- Fireworks Festival
- 1 flute of Moët & Chandon champagne
- 1 rotation (30 minutes)
- Exclusive check-in (Express Boarding)
- Free entry to our new attraction - Journey of Dreams
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and Drinks unless specified
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional Activity Costs
- This tour is for ages 18 years old and above.
- Guests must be at the Singapore Flyer at least 20 minutes before actual flight time.
- Tour may not operate under adverse weather condition.
- Passengers will be required to check-in large items and any objects that could affect the safety of the ride at the Baggage Counter.
- Singapore Flyer is equipped with wheelchair-friendly facilities.
- There are available parking lots at the Singapore Flyer, up to 280 parking lots for motor vehicles and 33 lots for tour buses
- Reconfirmation is required 24 hours prior to scheduled Singapore Flyer Champagne Flight. Contact information will be indicated on the voucher.
- Full cancellation is applicable for no-shows.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.