Day 1 (Thursday) Singapore/ Malacca
Travel Time: 08:15 - 16:45
Your tour starts at 08:15 hours from Singapore to Peninsular Malaysia. After brief formalities, Jalan Jalan in Malaysia begins where you enter Johor Bahru - the southern most city of Malaysia. En route to Malacca, you will pass lush rubber and oil palm plantations.
After lunch, you will tour the historical city of Malacca visiting major attractions of St Paul's Hill, the renowned Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and Jonkers Street, also known as antique street.
Day 2 (Friday) Malacca/ Kuala Lumpur
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Travel Time: 08:15 - 15:45
After breakfast, you rejoin the highway passing Seremban to Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. Your tour of this city of charming contrast will cover the sights of the National Palace, the National Museum, the National Monument (sculptured by the creator of the Iwo Jima monument in Washington, DC), National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, the Royal Selangor Club and passing by the Petronas Twin Tower, 2nd tallest building in the world.
Day 3 (Saturday) Kuala Lumpur
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
The morning tour of Kuala Lumpur suburbs will bring you to Batu Caves, reached by a straight flight of 272 steps. In some of today's stops, you will have the opportunity to see how Malaysian handicrafts; batiks and pewter wares are made. The afternoon is at your leisure to do some shopping or enjoy more of the multifarious sights of Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4 (Sunday) Kuala Lumpur / Singapore
Travel Time: 12:00 - 17:00
Free at leisure until your departure for Singapore. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Post accommodation is not included.
Tour ends in Singapore
View Hotel Pick-up List
Malacca - Hotel Equatorial
Kuala Lumpur - Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Touring by air-conditioned coach with drinks onboard
- Services of an English speaking Tour Manager
- Meals as per itinerary
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off services
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Post accommodation
- Total duration of trip includes time for sightseeing and breaks before check-in at hotel. It may subject to change due to road, traffic and weather conditions.
- If any of the stated hotels are not available, an alternative hotel of similar standard will be arranged.
- Child rates are applicable to guests below 12 years and based on a child sharing a double room with 2 adults.
- Passengers are required to bring along their departure embarkation card along with the passports.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The entire trip was fantastic. We were treated very professionally and courteously by all tour staff. We were surprised that although we were the only ones booked for this tour it still went ahead but this is testament to the tour operators exceptional customer service. If we had to pick a negative aspect of the tour it was the hotel in Kuala Lumpur. The CityDicovery website advertised we would be staying at The Park Royal in KL however we were booked into the Novatel. We had to ask for a new room after checking in as the first room had no refrigerator and had not been made up properly. We werent impressed with the Novatel at all and would not stay there again if we return to KL. Aside from that we would highly recommend this tour. The places we visited were interesting. We had enough time to see everything. We were given leisure time to do our own thing. The Malacca hotel (The Equatorial) was excellent. The knowledge of our tour guide was exceptional. The meals provided were delicious and plentiful. The transportation was clean and comfortable with extra leg room on the touring bus. Thanks CityDiscovery for an awesome trip."
Rachel C., Australia
- Singapore Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Tours in Singapore and Malaysia from Singapore
- Night Out in Chinatown with Dinner
- Jalan Jalan Around Indonesia - 3 Days / 2 Nights - Bintan Discovery
- Jalan Jalan Around Malaysia - 10 Days / 9 Nights - Singapore / Singapore
- Footsteps of Raffles
- Afternoon Till Sunset at Sentosa