Day 1 (Thursday) Singapore/ Malacca
Travel Time: 08:15-16:45
Your tour commences at 08:15 hours from Singapore to Peninsular Malaysia. After brief formalities, Jalan Jalan in Malaysia begins where you enter Johor Bahru - the southern most city of Malaysia. En route to Malacca, you will pass lush rubber and oil palm plantations. After lunch, you will tour the historical city of Malacca visiting major attractions of St Paul's Hill, the renowned Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and Jonkers Street, also known as antique street.
Day 2 (Friday) Malacca/ Kuala Lumpur
Travel Time: 08:15-15:45
After breakfast, you rejoin the highway passing Seremban to Kuala Lumpur - the capital city of Malaysia. Your tour of this city of charming contrast will cover the sights of the National Palace, the National Museum, the National Monument (sculptured by the creator of the Iwo Jima monument in Washington, DC), National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, the Royal Selangor Club and passing by the Petronas Twin Tower - 2nd tallest building in the world.
Day 3 (Saturday) Kuala Lumpur
This morning tour of Kuala Lumpur suburbs will bring you to Batu Caves, reached by a straight flight of 272 steps. In some of today's stops, you will have the opportunity to see how Malaysian handicrafts; batiks and pewter wares are made. The afternoon is at your leisure to do some shopping or enjoy more of the multifarious sights of Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4 (Sunday) Kuala Lumpur/ Cameron Highlands
Travel Time: 08:15-16:15
Heading North into the state of Perak, your journey to Cameron Highlands (the center of Malaysia tea production) takes you to an altitude of 1500-1800 meters above sea level. Vegetables grow in profusion and flowers bloom, everywhere in the cool weather, which can drop to 12 degrees Celsius. You have the opportunity to see the "Orang Asli" (Malaysian Aboriginal) complete with their blowpipes. Lunch at a restaurant in the highlands.
Day 5 (Monday) Cameron Highlands/ Penang
Travel Time: 08:15-17:15
Your day begins with a pleasant drive downhill and northwards to Ipoh - the city of millionaires', which made its fortune from the rich tin mines of Kinta Valley- the heart of tin dredging in Malaysia. En route, you will visit Kellies Castle built by the Scottish rubber tycoon and famous Cave Temples in Ipoh, followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Travel North to Kuala Kangsar, with its unique Ubudiah Mosque- a magnificent building with golden dome- and the Palace of the Sultan of Perak towards the state of Penang. You will cross the Penang Bridge (spanning 13.5km-the longest bridge in Asia and third in the world) into the island of Penang. Here we bid you "Semoga Bertemu Lagi" or farewell till we meet again, after dropping off at your hotel.
Tour ends in Penang
View Hotel Pick-up List
Malacca - Hotel Equatorial
Kuala Lumpur - Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
Cameron Highlands - Heritage Hotel
- Accommodation with private facilities
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Touring by air-conditioned coach with drinks onboard
- Services of an English speaking Tour Manager
- Meals as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Post accommodation
- Return transfer to Singapore
- Total duration of trip includes time for sightseeing and breaks before check-in at hotel. It may subject to change due to road, traffic and weather conditions.
- If any of the stated hotels are not available, an alternative hotel of similar standard will be arranged.
- Child rates are applicable to guests below 12 years and based on a child sharing a twin room with 2 adults.
- Passengers are required to bring along their departure embarkation card along with the passports.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Singapore Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Tours in Singapore and Malaysia from Singapore
- Night Out in Chinatown with Dinner
- Jalan Jalan Around Indonesia - 3 Days / 2 Nights - Bintan Discovery
- Jalan Jalan Around Malaysia - 10 Days / 9 Nights - Singapore / Singapore
- Footsteps of Raffles
- Afternoon Till Sunset at Sentosa