Jalan Jalan in Malaysia begins when we enter Johor Bahru, the southernmost city of Malaysia. En route to Malacca, we will pass through lush rubber and oil palm plantations. After lunch, we will tour the historic city of Malacca and visit its major attractions such as St. Paul's Hill, at the top of which is St. Paul's Church, once the prayer house of Portuguese Catholics and turned into a burial site for the noble dead of the Dutch. We will also visit the renowned Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and Jongkers Street, also known as antique street.
We will explore Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia and see the charming sights of the National Museum, National Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Royal Selangor Club. We will also pass by the Petronas Twin Tower, the second tallest building in the world.
There will also be a tour of the Kuala Lumpur suburbs and the Batu Caves reached by a flight of 272 steps. See how Malaysian handicrafts such as batiks and pewter wares are made. We will also get to see the Cameron Highlands, the center of Malaysian tea production.
During our trip, we will also visit Ipoh, the city of millionaires which made its fortune from the tin mines of Kinta Valley. On our way there, we will visit Kellies Castle, and the famous cave temples in Ipoh. There will also be a visit to Kuala Kangsar where we will visit the unique Ubdiah Mosque. Penang, Pangkor Island and Port Dickinson* are also included in the Jalan Jalan. See the famous Taiping Lake Gardens and the Thai Temple of Wat Chayamangkalaram, which houses a 33-meter reclining Buddha.
Malacca - Hotel Equatorial
Kuala Lumpur - Novotel Hydro Majestic
Cameron Highlands - Equatorial Cameron Highlands
Penang - Bayview Beach Resort
Pangkor Island - Pangkor Island Beach Resort
Until 03 April 2013 Port Dickson - Guoman Hotels - Port Dickson
From 04 April 2013 Putrajaya - Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside
Until 03 April 2013
Day 1: Johor Bahru - St. Paul's Hill - Porta de Santiago - Cheng Hoon Teng Temple - Jonkers Street
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur city tour
Day 3: Morning tour of Kuala Lumpur suburbs - Afternoon at leisure
Day 4: Drive to Cameron Highlands - Lunch at a reastaurant in the highlands - Tour of Cameron Highlands
Day 5: Drive to Ipoh - Visit Kellies Castle - Cave Temples in Ipoh - Lunch at a local restaurant - Kuala Kangsar - Drive to Penang
Day 6: Penang Snake Temple - Khoo Khongsi Dragon Mountain Hall - Thai temple of Wat Chayamangkalaram - Afternoon at leisure
Day 7: Scenic drive with stop at Taiping Pangkor Island
Day 8: Day at leisure at Pangkor Island
Day 9: Ferry to Port Dickinson
Day 10: Journey back to Singapore
From 04 April 2013
Day 01 : Singapore to Malaacca
Day 02 : Malacca to Kuala Lumour
Day 03 : Kuala Lumpur
Day 04 : Kuala Lumur to Cameron Highlands
Day 05 : Cameron Highlands to Penang
Day 06 : Penang
Day 07 : Penang to Pangkor Island
Day 08: Pangkor Island
Day 09: Pangkor Island to Putrajaya
Day 10: Putrajaya to Singapore
Tour ends in Singapore
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Touring by airconditioned coach with drinks aboard
- Meals: breakfast for Days 2 to 10, lunch for 10 days
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Post accommodation
- * Until 03 April 2013. From 04 April the visit to Port Dickinson will be replaced with a visit of Putrajaya.
- Child fare is based on a child sharing a twin room with two adults.
- The total duration of the trip includes time for sightseeing and breaks before check-in at the hotel. It may be subject to change due to road, traffic and weather conditions.
- If any of the stated hotels are not available, an alternative hotel of similar standard will be arranged.
- This tour is also available in German for certain dates. Please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Excellent trip. Very knowledgeable guide and safety conscious driver. Hotels of a good standard. Good breakfasts, and lunches that cover all types of Malaysian food available never went hungry."
Trevor B., United Kingdom
- Singapore Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Tours in Singapore and Malaysia from Singapore
- Night Out in Chinatown with Dinner
- Jalan Jalan Around Indonesia - 3 Days / 2 Nights - Bintan Discovery
- Jalan Jalan Around Malaysia - 10 Days / 9 Nights - Singapore / Singapore
- Footsteps of Raffles
- Afternoon Till Sunset at Sentosa