Day 1: Singapore - Bintan
Transfer to the ferry terminal where you will board a ferry to Bintan Island for your holiday by the beach. The ferry ride will take approx. 45 minutes in a comfortable high-speed catamaran. Upon arrival in Bintan, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the facilities in the hotel or simply laze on the powdery white beach.
Day 2: Bintan
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to explore the island. (Breakfast)
Day 3: Bintan > Singapore
Breakfast at the hotel. The morning is free at your own leisure till departure in the afternoon. You will be transferred to the ferry terminal for your ferry ride back to Singapore. Upon arrival into Singapore, you will be met and transferred to your hotel or airport for your onward journey. (Breakfast)
Tour ends in Singapore
Mayang Sari Beach Resort is set against a calm, picturesque bay of crystal clear water and a silky sand beach with a delightfully soothing and laid back ambience. Each thatched-roof chalet has a private verandah offering a choice of sea or garden view. Facilities include air conditioning, hairdryer, minibar and complimentary coffee/tea making facilities.
Located on the north-western coast of Bintan Island, Nirwana Resort Hotel is embraced by the ocean. Facilities include air conditioned rooms, satellite TV programs, IDD phones, swimming pool with jacuzzi, 14 restaurants and pubs, kid's club and sea-sports center.
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Bintan Lagoon Resort. Set amongst more than 300 hectares of beachfront gardens, this deluxe resort offers a world of choice. Ideally situated just 55 minutes away by high-speed ferry from Singapore, the resort overlooks the South China Sea and archipelago of Riau islands. Sparkling azure waters, gently swaying palm trees, sugar fine white sands and warm personalized service complete the picture postcard of Bintan Lagoon Resort. *
View Hotel Pick-up List
- Pick up and drop off services from major hotels
- Return transfers in Singapore : Apt or City Htl / TMFT / City Htl or Apt (not applicable to hotel on Sentosa Island).
- Return ferry: TMFT/ BBT / TMFT
- Return transfers in Bintan: BBT / hotel / BBT.
- Choice of accommodation with private facilities.
- Daily breakfast.
- Surcharges and taxes
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Infants below 2 years old are chargeable at 34.00 SGD for the return ferry (subject to change without prior notice).
- Please inquire for single room rates, triple room rates, child rates, accommodations in other room types and accommodations in other 3*, 4* and 5* hotels.
- Child fare is based on a shared room with two adults + rollaway bed or platform mattress.
- Compulsory Christmas or New Year's eve/day dinner might be imposed by the hotel. To be advised.
- On the Bintan Ferry, each passenger is entitled to 2 hand-carry items, no longer than 70 cm x 51 cm x 34 cm each and not exceeding 20 kg in total. Any excess will be charged in accordance with rates levied by respective terminals up to a maximum of another 20 kg.
- Passport details are required for Bintan bookings. Kindly advise the following details in the comments section of your booking:
1) Passport information of EACH passenger
- Name as in passport
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Date of expiry as in passport
2) Drop-off location
- Update on Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) for Travel to Indonesia
All travellers visiting Bintan, Batam, or Karimun from the list of countries which are eligible for Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) facility will be able to purchase a 7-day VOA chargeable at USD 10 per person, subject to conditions. More details on above link.
- * The Bintan Lagoon Resort Ferry Terminal is currently under construction. Please be advised that the beach site where the ferry construction is taking place has been closed out for use. Sun loungers have been moved to another side of the beach away from the construction site.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
- Singapore Multi-day & Extended Tours
- Tours in Indonesia from Singapore
- Night Out in Chinatown with Dinner
- Jalan Jalan Around Indonesia - 3 Days / 2 Nights - Bintan Discovery
- Jalan Jalan Around Malaysia - 10 Days / 9 Nights - Singapore / Singapore
- Footsteps of Raffles
- Afternoon Till Sunset at Sentosa