Great Singapore Sale
It's time to indulge as the Great Singapore Sale returns! The whole island is abuzz with tempting offers, enticing rewards, exciting events and fun experiences!
Join us for eight weeks of fabulous shopping from 28 May to 25 July 2010, and enjoy up to 70% discount on just about everything, everywhere. From the central shopping belt of Orchard Road and Marina Bay to the Southern Waterfront and suburbs, you'll find fantastic value on fashion, watches, jewelry, electronics, toys and more! City Tour
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, we will stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Then, we will visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. We will stop by a local handicraft center and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Jurong Bird Park
is home to over 8,000 birds of more than 600 species and spans 20.2 hectares of lush greenery within Singapore's model industry estate. Experience Africa at the African Wetlands, which features several unique bird species. Take a ride on the Panorail for a panoramic view of the Park and into a tropical world of jungle mists at the Waterfall Aviary. Enjoy the spectacular Penguin Exhibit and Birds and Buddies Show at the Pool Amphitheatre. The Bird Park's exhibits and aviaries are specially designed to closely resemble the natural habitats of the birds. (Note: Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction.) A Morning @ Sentosa with Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
will overwhelm those who have opted to see the beauty of a whole different world beneath the seas. Visit Underwater World and the Dolphin Lagoon, where you can watch the adorable pink dolphins perform their natural antics such as spy-hop, tail-flapping and vocalisation. Visit Images of Singapore, where you'll embark on a journey to experience the colourful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, re-told through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects. Enter a world of colours at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom and allow 1,500 live butterflies from over 50 species flutter about you or admire up to 3.000 species of insects. End the tour with Desperados, a virtual shoot-out blast on motion-based saddles using hand-held laser guns. Private chartered transportation between attractions will make your visit more comfortable. (Note: Tour INCLUDES admission to Dolphin Lagoon and Underwater World)
Spend a Morning @ The Zoo
and leave the city behind! We head north to Mandai and visit one of the world's top and most beautiful zoos. The Singapore Zoo is spread over 28 hectares and is a haven to over 3,600 mammals, birds and reptiles including some rare and endangered species. Natural barriers like streams, rock walls and beautiful landscaping are used to separate animals from visitors thus creating an ‘open zoo' effect. Experience this new concept in animal from the comfort of your tram or on foot. (Note: Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction.)
The world's first Night Safari
, set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle, will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your tram, which takes you through the East and West Loop. It will pass by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters. (Note: Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction.)
- Two-way airport-hotel-airport transfer on Seat-In-Vehicle (SIV) basis
- Meet & Greet services on arrival
- 2 nights accommodation at choice of hotel
- Free Orchard Central Shopping Vouchers from $300 onwards
- Food Voucher at Indian Restaurant worth S$15.20 (per person per package)
- 15% Discount Dining Coupons (whilst stock lasts)
- Half Day SIC City Tour with licensed tourist guide (Worth S$32 per person)
- Choice of any 1 of the following SIC Tours with licensed tourist guide: SIC Jurong Bird Park, SIC Morning @ Sentosa with Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon, SIC Morning @ The Zoo, SIC Night Safari
- Goods & services tax
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs Hotel Accommodations
- Landmark Village Hotel (superior room, 3*) - Little India
- Elizabeth Hotel (superior room, 4*) – Orchard
- Quincy (studio room, 4*) – Mount Elizabeth # Orchard Central Shopping Vouchers Redemption Guide
- Landmark Village Hotel - $150 worth of OC Vouchers
- Elizabeth Hotel - $180 worth of OC Vouchers
- Quincy Hotel - $300 worth of OC Vouchers Shops at Orchard Central
- Crystal Jade / Tung Lok Seafood / Ootoya Japanese Restaurant / Ah Yat / Ben & Jerry's / Guess accessories /
Goldheart Jewel Galleria / I-studio by Apple / Sony Style / Levi's / The Hour Glass
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and are NOT applicable for any meetings, incentive or conference groups
- Unused accommodation, tours & transfers are non-refundable / non-exchangeable under any
circumstances once confirmed.
- Travel date to be COMPLETED by 31 Jul 2010 unless otherwise stated. Promotion is not applicable during CommunicAsia period of 14 – 17 June 2010.
- Orchard Central Shopping Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Vouchers will be issued at check-in.
- Minimum 3 nights stay.
- SIV transfer is not applicable for pick up from coach terminal and railway station.
- Other optional SIC tours are available. Please inquire.
- # Quincy's rate is for two (2) persons; inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner, mini-bar, 2 pieces of laundry (non-accumulative) daily.