With a wealth of history, culture and exciting new attractions, Singapore has emerged as one of Asia's most attractive tourist destinations. This pass is the best way to see all that Singapore has to offer while saving both money and time! Free entry to top attractions and things-to-do in Singapore for 1, 2, 3, or 5 days.
- Real savings! Save up to 40% on entry fees - simply by visiting as few as 2 attractions & things-to-do a day
- Valid for a whole 6 months - that's the time you have to plan your trip, change your dates before starting using your pass
- FREE entry to top attractions & things-to-do in Singapore - including Singapore Flyer, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, The Original Singapore Walks, Underwater World Singapore and the brand new River Safari
- FREE easy-reference guide to plan your itinerary - containing a wealth of information such as maps, directions, contact information, etc
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
How the See Singapore Attractions Pass works
- The See Singapore Attractions Pass is a 'smart card' - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash-free entry to all participating attractions.
- It's a bit like an 'all you can eat' buffet - once you've bought your See Singapore Attractions Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
- Simply show the attendant at a participating attraction your card.
- The See Singapore Attractions Pass is valid for use on consecutive days only. At the end of your validity period, the pass will expire and will no longer allow access to attractions. It is important to note that a 'day' is based on a calendar day, so should you first use your pass at 16:00 on Monday, Monday is counted as day one of your pass usage.
Get access to these attractions
- The Changi Museum - Free Audio Guide
- Forest Adventure - Free Course
- Jurong Bird Park - Free Entry and Tram
- MINT Museum of Toys - Free Entry
- National Orchid Garden - Free Entry
- Night Safari - Free Entry and Tram
- River Safari - Free Entry
- Science Center Singapore - Free Entry
- Singapore Flyer - Free Singapore Flight
- Singapore River Cruise - Free 30min Cruise
- Singapore Zoo - Free Entry and Tram
- Snow City - 2 Hours Free
- The Original Singapore Walks - Free Walking Tour*
- Underwater World Singapore & Dolphin Lagoon - Free Entry
* Terms and conditions apply.
Complete your experience with these extra benefits
- Changi Museum War Trails - 20% discount
- Flight Experience - SGD25 Off any package
- Skyline Luge Sentosa - SGD10 Skyride & Luge or Unlimited Skyride
- Bath Culture Foot Therapy - 10% discount
- Trishaw Uncle - 30% discount
- Ultimate Drive - 10% discount
- Riverview Tandoor at Singapore Flyer - 15% discount
- Singapore Pub Crawl - SGD5 Off
- Fish Reflexology at Underwater World - 15% discount
- Every item on the pass may be redeemed once only.
- Refunds will not be provided for unused benefits or lost or stolen cards.
- Benefits presented here may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm their availability with us prior to using the card.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.