Spend two nights in Singapore and see all that the city has to offer! We will pick you up from the airport and take you to your chosen hotel. You can explore Singapore on the half day tour before going on an adventure of your own. Need more time? You get an additional night for free! City Tour
The City Tour takes you around the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, we will stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Then, we will visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. We will stop by a local handicraft center and observe craftmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Accommodations
- Hotel Miramar 3*
- Albert Court Village 3* Superior
- Traders Hotel 4*
- Choice of accommodation with FREE 1 extra night
- Two-way SIV Airport / Hotel / Airport transfer
- Meet & Greet service upon arrival
- Half Day SIC City Tour
- Goods & Services Tax
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Transfers from Cruise Port
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Daily breakfast option available. Please inquire.
- For accommodations in other room types and other 3*, 4* and 5* hotels, please inquire.
- Package prices are based on a minimum 2 consecutive nights stay.
- Unused services are non-refundable / non-exchangeable under any circumstances once confirmed. Both the SIC transfer and tour are non-deductible / non- refundable / non-exchangeable
- Prices are NOT applicable for any meetings, incentive or conference groups
- Booking is subject to availability and confirmation.