Discover Singapore with the See Singapore Attractions Pass - Flexi Pack. With a choice of 3 tickets or 5 tickets, you can enjoy 3 or 5 attractions for your trip to Singapore. You have up to 1 month to use all your tickets after card activation; you can save over 40% on sightseeing. Attractions and activities include the Singapore Flyer, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, Underwater World Singapore, River Safari, The Original Singapore Walks, Singapore River Cruises and many more.
The best deal to discover Singapore and save money!
- Pick any 3 or 5 top attractions and things-to-do in Singapore
- Free informative guidebook to plan your itinerary containing maps, directions and tips
- Great flexibility (1 month to use your tickets) and great savings
How it works
- Pick your Flexi Pack, you may choose between the card with 3 tickets or 5 tickets.
- Choose from any of the available attractions. Each attraction is equal to 1 ticket.
- Show your card and get in!
- 1 flexi pack equivalent to either 3 or 5 tickets
- Free informative guidebook
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity cost
- Personal expenses
- Night Safari Free Entry + Tram
- Jurong Bird Park Free Entry + Tram
- MINT Museum of Toys Free Entry
- Singapore Zoo Free Entry + Tram
- National Orchid Garden Free Entry
- Forest Adventure Free Course
- The Original Singapore Walks Free Guided Walk
- Underwater World Singapore & Dolphin Lagoon Free Entry
- Snow City 2 Hour Free
- Singapore Flyer Free Singapore Flight
- The Changi Museum Free Audio Guide
- Singapore River Cruise Free 30min Cruise
- Science Center Singapore Free Entry
- River Safari Free Entry
EXTRA BENEFITS (no tickets required)
- Changi Museum War Trails 20% Off
- Flight Experience SGD25 Off any package
- Ultimate Drive 10% Off
- Skyline Luge Sentosa SGD10 Skyride & Luge or Unlimited Skyride
- Trishaw Uncle - Bugis, Little India 30% Off
- Bath Culture Foot Therapy 10% Off
- Riverview Tandoor @ Singapore Flyer 15% Off
- Fish Reflexology at Underwater World 15% Off
- Singapore Pub Crawl SGD5 Off
- Your pass expires within 1 month of activation.
- You may not redeem the same benefit twice.
- Refunds will not be provided for unused benefits or lost or stolen cards.
- Benefits presented here may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm their availability with us prior to using the card.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"We enjoyed the Singapore Flyer as we felt on top of the world when we reached the flyer's peak. When I booked for Singapore I was about to book for Gardens by the Bay. The Flyer gave us a good top view of Gardens by the Bay. Seeing the Gardens by the Bay on Top view was an experience indeed. Our Underwater World was a good activity too. However, we bought a flexi-pack that has 3 tickets free for two people. We have an unavailed ticket for two people. Is there a possibility we can refund the unused ticket for two. Please enlighten us on this particular status. Best of all we have returned to the Philippines with wonderful first time experiences and happy memories from Singapore. Regards.. the people of Singapore are warm and friendly..."
Mitos Fatima Emilia B., Philippines