LEGOLAND┬« Malaysia is a 76-acre theme park designed specially for families with children ages 2 to 12 years of age. The first LEGOLAND├é┬« park in Asia, it is packed full of more than 40 family rides, shows and attractions. Nearly all the rides are hands-on, so you can push, pull, pedal, program, steer, squirt, splash, crawl, climb and yes - build your way through a full day of non-stop fun.
The Park is divided up to seven theme areas: The Beginning, LEGO City, Miniland, Land of Adventure, Imagination, LEGO Kingdoms and LEGO Technic. Each area is designed to ensure that heroes of all ages will find much to explore and enjoy at the LEGO experiment centers, roller coasters, water attractions and shows.
LEGOLAND┬« Malaysia Operating Hours
- 10:00 to 18:00 - Weekdays
- 10:00 to 20:00 - Weekend, School Holidays and Public Holidays2015 operating hours calendar)
- LEGOLAND┬« Malaysia One day pass
- One way transfer from hotel to tour co-ordination centre to LEGOLAND Malaysia
- One way transfer from LEGOLAND Malaysia to tour co-ordination center
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel pick-up is included (View hotel pick-up list)
; Shuttle will leave LEGOLAND┬« Malaysia at 17:15 in the afternoon and drop off will be at the tour coordination center in Singapore.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Please check whether a visa is required for entry into Malaysia and ensure that your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity.
- The following information will be required upon booking:
* Full name of each participant as indicated on passport
* Date of Birth
* Passport number and expiry date
- - 100% cancellation fee. Not refundable.