Enjoy a full day at sea and admire the beauty of the Gulf of Naples along with views of Sorrento, Capri, Positano and Amalfi.
Depart from Sorrento and sail towards Capri, stop in its crystal waters near the white cave, for swimming and to admire the scenery with the wonderful "Faraglioni" rocks. Go on towards the "costiera" passing the Marine reserve of Punta Campanella, Nerano bay and "Li Galli", known as the Mermaids' Islands. You may have lunch in our restaurant lounge while admiring the picturesque villages and the beautiful landscape. You have the option to go down at Positano or continue the journey with towards Amalfi with some free time for a visit to the ancient Maritime Republic before going back to Positano (where those who went down could board the ship again) and returning to Sorrento.
- Check-in 09:30 at Sorrento Port BOX 6
- Sorrento boarding 09:50 - departure 10:10
- Faraglioni arrival 11:00 (swimming 30 mins)
- Marine Reserve - Nerano - Galli islands Positano arrival 12:45 (optional land tenders)
- Amalfi arrival 13:30
- Amalfi departure 15:30
- Positano departure 16:15
- Sorrento arrival 17:40
- Meals and drinks (optional)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Optional Lunch (for Groups)
- Lunch 1 Rigatoni with eggplant/zucchini penne, veal with baked potato noisettes, parfait, local wine, mineral water
- Lunch 2 Seafood risotto/Tubettoni with mussels, swordfish with mixed greens (salad), parfait, local wine, mineral water
- On board you can use the services of the bar (not included in ticket price).
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- The stops provided for in the various routes and the reboarding time will be communicated to you by the staff of the motorship.
- The ship adheres to a strict schedule. You are obliged to strictly follow the times indicated by the crew (for re-boarding).
- Please confirm the program/schedule before boarding.
- Lunch option for individuals may be purchased onsite on the day of the cruise.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.