One of the most popular, fun and informative ways to tour Stavanger is by a hop on hop off guided bus tour. Sit comfortable in our cabriolet buses and enjoy the open air view as our built in guide system points out landmarks and shares Stavanger's history with you.
See Pulpit Rock, a natural rock formation which stands 604 meters above the sea. Or marvel at the three ten meter high swords in rock, representing peace, at beautiful Hafrsfjord. Hop off at Stavanger Cathedral or visit one of the beaches and relax on pure white sand or a cozy, grassy nook along the coast.
Stop 1 - Strandkaien Cruise Terminal and Old Stavanger
Stop 2 - Tourist Information and Stavanger Cathedral
Stop 3 - Norwegian Petroleum Museum
Stop 4 - Victoria Hotel, Skansekaien
Stop 5 - Norwegian Petroleum Museum*
Stop 6 - Tourist Information and Stavanger Cathedral
Stop 7 - Stavanger Museum
Stop 8 - The Museum of Archaeology
Stop 9 - Stavanger Art Museum
Stop 10 - Royal Residence LedaalLoop Duration
: 90 minutesFrequency
: 45 minutesView route mapView timetable
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- We will be available only when cruise ships are in port. We will be at the port when your cruise ship docks and the tour will end approximately 1 hour before your ship departs.
- Buses will operate a limited service due to special events on the following dates: 8 June, 16, 24-27 July, 16-18, 31 August, 15 September 2013.
- Mobility facilities available for foldable wheelchairs.
- * Show your ticket and get 10% discount on admission. Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.