This tour is a combination of the Stockholm Panorama
bus tour and the Royal Canal Tour
See the whole of Stockholm in 75 minutes. This extensive bus tour takes you through all of the city's parts and shows you the most famous places in Stockholm.
We take you the most famous buildings and views with our modern bus. All city districts and famous sights such as Stockholm City Hall, The Royal Palace and The Royal Djurgarden are a part of this tour.
If it's possible we'll make a stop at Fjällgatan, where the view of Stockholm's islands and waters is truly wonderful. During this tour you will get to know Stockholm and the city's history. Royal Canal Tour
We're taking you on a tour through the greener parts of Stockholm.
Leaving the inner city behind, we'll pass beautiful and famous buildings as we enter the peaceful Djurgarden canal. Along the canal we will pass several historical buildings, museums and beautiful green areas. When we head home, a fabulous view of the Stockholm skyline opens up - to be seen only from the water!
- The City Hall
- The Royal Djurgarden Island
- The Royal Palace
- The Old Town
- City tour by bus
- Boat ride
- Meals and Drinks not specified
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional Activity Costs
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.