Sightseeing by Stockholm's oldest sightseeing boats is a fun, beautiful and comfortable way to experience the city. You can hop-on and hop-off at the various stops as often as you like, or stay onboard and enjoy the ride. The ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Stops include places such as the Royal Palace, the Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park and many other popular must-see attractions. The boat also stop at the cruise terminal Stadsgårdskajen. Additional Benefits
Your Hop-on Hop-off Boat ticket entitles you to these additional benefits:
- 50% discount on Fotografiska Museum and Spritmuseum entrance fees
- 34% discount on Moderna Museet
- 20% discount on Aquaria
- 10 % discount on Helsinki, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Oslo and Trondheim Open Top ToursStops:
2. Vasa Museum
4. Tivoli Grona Lund Djugarden
5. Cruise Berth / Viking Line
6. Fotografiska Museum
7. Old Town
8. The Royal PalaceLoop duration:
20 minute intervalsView RoutemapView Timetable
- English, Swedish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish and Russian.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off boat ticket
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal Expense
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional Activities
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Discounts and other additional benefits are not included in children's tickets.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.