24h Boat Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing
Type: Day Tours in Stockholm
Departs From: Stockholm
Meeting Point: Any of the stops along the route
Duration: 24 hours
Available: daily at 20 minute intervals from 10:00 until 16:20
Product Code: 2123
Sightseeing by Stockholm's oldest sightseeing boats is a fun, beautiful and comfortable way to experience the city. You can hop-on and hop-off at the various stops as often as you like, or stay onboard and enjoy the ride. The ticket is valid for 24 hours.
Stops include places such as the Royal Palace, the Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park and many other popular must-see attractions. The boat also stop at the cruise terminal Stadsgårdskajen.
Your Hop-on Hop-off Boat ticket entitles you to these additional benefits:
- 50% discount on Fotografiska Museum and Spritmuseum entrance fees
- 34% discount on Moderna Museet
- 20% discount on Aquaria
- 10 % discount on Helsinki, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Oslo and Trondheim Open Top Tours
2. Vasa Museum
4. Tivoli Grona Lund Djugarden
5. Cruise Berth / Viking Line
6. Fotografiska Museum
7. Old Town
8. The Royal Palace
Loop duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: 20 minute intervals
- English, Swedish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish and Russian.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off boat ticket
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal Expense
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional Activities
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- Discounts and other additional benefits are not included in children's tickets.
Price per adult $23.79
Price per child $11.89
Departs daily at 20 minute intervals from 10:00 until 16:20
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
meg R., Australia
Stockholm is a beautiful city and we found the hop-on hop-off Boat a great way to get around. It avoided the road traffic and seems a much faster and interesting way to get to tourist spots.
"Stockholm is a beautiful city and we found the hop-on hop-off Boat a great way to get around. It avoided the road traffic and seems a much faster and interesting way to get to tourist spots."
meg R., Australia