Hop aboard one of our open top buses and explore Stockholm and its sights at your own pace in 24 hours!
You can jump on and off as many times as you want during the period your ticket is valid. Our double decked buses are modern and comfortable. In bad weather we can mount a protective roof on the buses. You can also enjoy free Wi-Fi on board.
If you choose City & Royal Haga
, you get to see places like Hard Rock Café, the Royal Haga Park and the beautiful bay of Brunnsviken. With Highlights of Stockholm
you get a complete sightseeing tour of Stockholm's best attractions, shopping districts and places of interest. City and Royal Haga
Visit the Royal Haga park, a big green park with beautiful palaces and cosy cafés. See the park from the water with a Hop On - Hop Off boat cruise on Brunnsviken bay. On your bus tour you pass famous places like Hard Rock Café, Kulturhuset and Vasa park. The boat tour is included.Highlights of Stockholm
The bus stops at famous attractions like Gröna Lund, Skansen, Swedish History Museum, Fjällgatan, City Hall, Abba Museum, Ice Bar, Fotografiska Museum, the Royal Palace, Old Town and several popular shopping districts. Take the bus from one of our 21 stops which includes the cruise terminals. Stops:City and Royal Haga
1 - Gustav Adolfs Torg and The Royal Opera
2 - Kulturhuset
3 - Hard Rock Cafe
4 - Haga Sodra
5 - Karolinska Institutet
6 - Vasaparken / Eriksplan
7 - Clarion Hotel Sign
8 - Ice Bar / Casino CosmopolHighlights of Stockholm
1 - Stromgatan / Operan
2 - Regeringsgatan / Gallerian
3 - Hamngatan
4 - Strandvagen / Nybrokajen
5 - Vasa Museum / Nordiska Museet
6 - Grona Lund / ABBA
7 - Skansen
8 - Historika Museet / Djurgardsbron
9 - Frihamnen
10 - Karlaplan
11 - Stureplan
12 - Hotorget
13 - Norra Bantorget / Clarion Sign
14 - Ice Bar / Casino Cosmopol
15 - Central Station
16 - City Hall
17 - Kornhamnstorg
18 - Slussen
19 - Stadsgarden (Cruise Berth)
20 - Skeppsbron
21 - The Royal Palace / Stockholm Cathedral / The Old TownFrequency:City and Royal Haga
- Every 60 minutes from 10:00 until 16:00Highlights of Stockholm
- Every 20 - 30 minutes from 10:00 until 17:30Loop duration:City and Royal Haga
- 55 minutesHighlights of Stockholm
- 90 minutesView RoutemapView TimetableAdditional Benefits
With a Highlights of Stockholm
ticket, you get City & Royal Haga for free, plus you get to enjoy these additional benefits:
- Free entrance to the amusement park Gröna Lund
- Free entrance to Casino Cosmopol
- 50% discount on the entrance fee to the museums Historiska museet, Fotografiska museet, Spritmuseum and Waldemars Udde.
- 35% discount on entrance to Moderna Museet
- 20% discount on entrance to the waterworld Aquaria
- 15% discount on any item at Åhléns City
- 20 SEK discount on entrance to the open-air museum Skansen
- 0 SEK in administrative fees for exchange at Exchange Finans Office
- 5% discount on Hard Rock Café merchandise
- 2 for 1 at Östasiatiska museet
Available LanguagesCity and Royal Haga
is available in English and Swedish.Highlights of Stockholm
is available in English, Swedish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish and Russian.
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus pass valid for 24 hours
- Audio guides
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The Casino requires guests to be 20 years or older, IDs are mandatory.
- Children below 6 years of age are free of charge.
- Discounts and other additional benefits are not included in children's tickets.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.