Go on a sightseeing tour around Stockholm with open top double decker buses. During the tour, you will pass most of Stockholm's sights, including Stockholm City Hall, Casino Cosmopol and Grona Lund. You can get on and off the bus as often as you want at the bus stops along the route - the ticket is valid for 24 hours. Guiding is done in eight different languages through individual headphones.
Blue Travel Pass
With this pass, you can see the northern part of the city. Visit places of interest such as the Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park and Östermalm, the affluent district.
Yellow Travel Pass
This pass takes you to the southern part of the city. Visit different districts, attractions and places of interest such as the City Hall, the Royal Palace and Casino Cosmopol.
Combination Travel Pass
This pass combines two different routes: the northern route (which includes the Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park and Östermalm) and the southern route (which includes City Hall, the Royal Palace and Casino Cosmopol). You can switch between the two routes at three different stops.
Supreme Travel Pass*
This is ultimate Stockholm combination ticket - the Supreme Pass with hop-on hop-off bus and boat sightseeing for 24 hours. It will give you the opportunity to visit all the popular sites and attractions. We stop at places like the Vasa Museum, City Hall, the Royal Castle and many more. It also includes:
- Free entrance to Tivoli Gröna Lund
- SEK 10 of the entrance fee to Aquaria
- Free admission to Casino Cosmopol
- 50% discount to the Royal Apartments at the Royal Palace
- 10% off when shopping in Skansen museum shop
- Sight-seeing bus pass valid for 24 hours
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- * The Supreme Travel Pass is available in summer only.
- The Casino requires guests to be 20 years or older, IDs are mandatory.
- Children below 6 years of age are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.